COVID-19 has impacted all our lives. The isolation, anxiety, and uncertainty puts a strain on everyone. Unfortunately, for those struggling with addiction, managing these difficult emotions can fuel substance abuse and create barriers towards recovery.
This is exactly why Recover Integrity continues providing services. We want to give necessary support for individuals who feel lost, uncertain, and unsure how to take the brave steps of facing their addictions.
Like everyone, we experienced growing pains as the pandemic disrupted our lives. Our team, however, adapted. We strictly follow the guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) to ensure the safety of our clients, their families, and our staff.
What We’re Doing to Protect Our Clients and Staff
Recover Integrity remains committed to using effective, evidence-based addiction treatment for our clients. It will, however, look a little different. This includes:
- Use of personal protective equipment to prevent disease transmission
- Utilizing online platforms for some support groups and therapy sessions
- COVID-19 testing and health screens for staff and residents in our facilities
- Encouraging social distancing and proper hygiene
- Setting limits on who can enter our facilities
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing of our facilities
- Family sessions and visits remain virtual until further notice–exceptions are made on a case by case basis.
The COVID-19 pandemic doesn’t have to be a barrier for those needing substance abuse treatment. Recover Integrity is taking every possible measure to provide a safe, comfortable environment where individuals can get support they need.